College of Adaptive Arts
We are Different. We are Able.
* Thanks to all of the visionary community leaders who came out last Friday for CAA's Giving Breakfast. CAA raised 173% of its budgetary goal, getting 2 more schools underwritten for the academic school year. But we are not stopping there: We now have 4/9 Schools underwritten as of . Please reach out and help us get the other 5 Schools underwritten: Dance, Art, Music, Communications & Science/Technology.
* Graduate Ballet Dancers to perform this Wednesday, May 17, 10am at Hester Elementary School.
* Adaptive Guitar has been invited to perform at San Jose City College morning, , at . More detailed information forthcoming.
* Heroes Outreach & Cheerleaders have been invited to perform on at in downtown Campbell. More detailed information forthcoming.
* Distance Learning (DL) Option is FREE to all CAA students: We'd like to recruit more CAA students to try out distance learning through Skype from home on the days that the tech guys are at CAA. Check out the schedule and email michael.reisman@collegeofadapt
* Latizmo Story Production: at at Epiphany at the Methodist Church, Kirk road. More detailed information forthcoming.
One of the attendees from Friday's Giving Breakfast shared, "I had heard from De that she ran a school for adults with disabilities, but I had no idea what an awesome group of people were supporting the school until I met them at the Giving Breakfast."
This Week at CAA
- Wednesday, May 17: Cinderalla Ballet at Hester Elementary,
- : CAA Walking Team, , Los Gatos Trail.
- : Adaptive Guitar to perform at San Jose City College, , more information forthcoming
- : Cheerleaders & Heroes outreach to perform in downtown Campbell, , more detailed information forthcoming
- : The Latizmo Story by Latizmo Productions, , Methodist Church, 30 Kirk Road, San Jose.